As a mental health professional, Firdaus feels that every person’s journey is arduous and different. Her approach is based on Cognitive, Person-centred, and Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy. She aims to learn and improve every day. She aspires for her clients to ‘feel their feeling’ and strive to be emotionally sound by taking small steps. As a counsellor, her motive is to create a safe, comfortable, and healing space for her clients where they aren’t afraid to introspect and explore the depths of their being.
- Firdaus was an online volunteer for 7cups, an organization that provides 24/7 online support to
individuals experiencing emotional issues.
- She has worked as a freelance writer for the past 10 years and has generated content on various topics.
- Firdaus had completed her Bachelors Degree in Psychology with (Child Development) and has a Masters
Degree in Industrial Psychology from SNDT University, Mumbai.
- She holds a Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling Psychology from Xavier Institute of Counselling
- This course also included training in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and Rational Emotive Behavior
- She has a certification in Industrial Relations and Labour Laws from Welingkar Institute of Management,