Sanjeev Choithani is a Rehabilitation Psychologist and Counselor with Inner Space, a mental health centre that provides both online and offline counseling and psychotherapy, mindfulness based programs for groups and trainings for nonprofits and Corporate Organizations.
- Sanjeev Choithani, 52, is a Corporate veteran who has worked 27 years across multiple Corporate Organizations, including ICICI Bank and Jones Lang LaSalle at Senior levels, and gave up his corporate career in 2018 to pursue his calling and passion, i.e. Counseling.
- He also volunteers as a Counselor at St Michael’s Church, Mahim and YMCA, Andheri and handles issues ranging from Family discord, Substance addiction, Grief, Depression, Trauma, Anger & Anxiety Management, Relationship / Marital Conflicts to Corporate Issues like Job Dissatisfaction, Career Expectations Management, Team Dynamics, Stress & Conflict Management, Managing Seniors and Colleagues at workplace, etc.
- He works with Individuals and Couples.
- B.A (Psychology) Mumbai University, 1990
- M.B.A (Jamanalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies), 1996
- PG. Diploma in Rehabilitation Psychology (RCI Regn number A-36710), 2014
- P.G Certification in Advanced Counseling (Prafulta, Mumbai), 2020.