As partner at Inner Space, Ram Mantravadi’s role is advisory – helping build new services for mindful organizations, implementing technology initiatives and overall guiding Inner Space towards its objective.
Ram has been associated with spirituality and mindfulness throughout his life.
He has practiced many forms of meditation such as vipassana, transcendental meditation, art of living, isha yoga and many more.
He is also a Level II certified yoga teacher (ministry of AYUSH, GoI).
He is exposed to many Indian and western schools of philosophical thinking.
His special interests lie in works of Upanishads, yoga sutras, buddhist sutras and core thinking of Advaita.
He is a follower of great Indian masters such as Adi Shankara, Ramana Maharishi and Rama Krishna.
- He supports the organization with his expertise in blending mindfulness practices and Indian philosophy with present needs of corporates in areas of leadership and work stress. Ram has more than 20 years of experience in the corporate world.
- His expertise is in areas of leadership, organization building, strategy consulting, business performance improvement and change management within companies in India and Abroad.
- He also has good exposure to technology and multiple industry domains.
- Some companies he has worked for include IBM (consultant, strategy & change), Tech Mahindra (Head, Technology Strategy), Aqua MCG (CEO, supply chain) and Feedback Infra (Head, Transport Advisory).
- He is B.Tech from IIT BHU, MBA from Carnegie Mellon, USA.