Online counseling is a great way to get the professional help of a therapist to work on your difficulties, even when you physically cannot be present for a one-on-one counseling session. Perhaps you are a few hundred kilometers away or perhaps even a continent away, your distance does not stop you from choosing happier ways of thinking and living. We try and make the process of online counseling as smooth for you as possible.
Issues That Can be Dealt via Online Counseling
Guidelines to the Online Counseling Process:
- Simply fill in the contact form on the left, requesting an appointment.
- You will soon receive an email from us outlining the sessions and fee structure and providing you the bank details.
- You will need to wire the funds in advance through a banking transaction, depending on the number of sessions you wish to book.
- Initially you may book only one consultation session, which will last upto an hour. During this session the therapist can obtain an overview of the area of concern and will then provide you with possible perspectives.
- Both you and the therapist can then decide on the need for further sessions. During this session you can also assess your level of comfort with the therapist and how well the counseling is working for you.